CHICAGO (August 18, 2022) – Leading talent advisory firm DHR Global is proud to announce it has received an Above and Beyond Silver-level Aetna Workplace Well-being Award for its wellness program, Reaching for Wellness. As an employer with a strong commitment to improving the health of its employees, DHR’s program features a comprehensive well-being strategy that has ignited employees’ passion.
Reaching for Wellness is custom tailored to support employees with networking, educational tools and other resources to help cultivate and sustain a culture of health and wellness. The mission of the program is to encourage habits of wellness, increase awareness of factors that contribute to well-being and support a sense of community in which the health and overall well-being of DHR’s employees is recognized as an essential element of their success. This award is the culmination of the firm’s employees’ desire to live healthier, more active lives and make well-being a priority.
“I’m honored that Reaching for Wellness was recognized for the second year in a row,” says Julie Mazur, Director of Research and Recruitment. “Our well-being program is a strong component of our culture. Moving from bronze to silver is a formal recognition of our colleague’s commitment to incorporating wellness in their professional career.”
DHR’s Reaching for Wellness was honored for superior performance based on its schedule of engaging programming, including:
- Global Step Challenge to engage global team members to track steps and workouts during the week when it’s tough to stay active
- MogaMind Meditation Series with customized content to encourage mindfulness throughout the busy day
- Cooking With Wellness to bring together employees to have fun while learning – and eating! – healthy new recipes
- Virtual Workout Classes with a community of support and encouragement to try new activities and achieve wellness goal
“We are proud to be partnered with DHR Global and congratulate them on winning the Silver award,” says Hillary Boxheimer, Aetna Wellness Manager, Mid-America Territory. “This award is proof that DHR recognizes the importance of employee well-being and is making it a focus in their company culture.”
Below are quotes from DHR employees regarding the Reaching for Wellness program and initiatives:
- “This really was a wonderful challenge and truly put such an emphasis on the positive culture shift I was hoping to find when I joined DHR!” said Mariel Wolcott, Executive Assistant, New York.
- “On behalf of the team, I would also like to extend our appreciation to the Wellness Committee for the continuous support and for making such a wonderful program,” said Wee Cheng Er, Senior Associate, Singapore.
- “Appreciate DHR Wellness and the ‘fun’ and healthy motivation/goals they try to create for the company,” said Lena Sherman, Executive Assistant, Iowa.
- “Everyone in the office is enjoying the lovely events the DHR Wellness Team is offering us. I look forward to the events to come,” said Seungyeon Lee, Associate, Seoul.
About the Award
- Employers complete the award application using data from their most recent 12-month program year. This includes information on their well-being strategy and design, communications and organizational engagement, and program implementation and evaluation.
- The award is available to Aetna middle market and public and labor employer segments in the United States with a minimum of 100 employees. This includes fully-insured and self-funded employers with an Aetna medical plan.
- A peer review committee made up of well-being professionals with an average of 25 years of experience reviewed and scored all applications based on pre-defined criteria.
- The awards were established in 2017.
DHR is a leading, privately-held provider of executive search, leadership consulting and emerging leader search solutions in more than 50 markets spanning 22 countries. With expertise in more than 20 industries and functional areas, DHR pairs clients with resourceful consultants who have the most experience in their world. For more than 30 years, DHR has solved talent challenges by being connected, accountable, attentive, and prepared to hit the ground running to ensure clients have the best talent available.
The firm’s emerging leader search services are delivered through Jobplex, a DHR company. For more information on DHR, visit www.dhrglobal.com.