Structures and Systems That Align With Your Strategy
Accelerate business results with a comprehensive and wholistic organizational framework.
What We Do
Shifting mind-sets, leadership alignment, and clear criteria give the biggest boost to organizational design efforts.
In the past year over 96% of CEOs reported a shift in the strategic direction of their businesses. Strategy and goals have a direct impact on organizational design. The framework includes the structure, processes and systems, as well as helping people to adapt to new ways of working.
Three Key Triggers for Organizational Design
- New challenges
- Different strategic priorities
- The current systems and processes are outdated and no longer fit the purpose
Organizational Structure Design Starts Here
DHR’s Organizational Structure and Design framework helps companies take a clear, strategic look at the alignment between process and systems and how that drives the talent strategy of the organization.
- Define the organizing principle(s) based on strategy
- Streamline core business processes and procedures
- Organize peoples’ roles around structure and core processes to reduce/minimize silos and redundancy and increase accountability
- Define tasks, functions and competencies, and align with performance metrics
During this process, we will address:
- How has your strategy changed?
- What is the impact for business goals?
- Are there any changes to your key differentiators?
- What are the key processes across the organization?
- How should they change?
- What systems enable processes, efficiencies and scale?
- How will they change?
- What new skills or capabilities are required to execute the strategy?
- What will be the impact to teams?
- How does this change the organization structure?
- What is the organizing rationale?