Visionary Leaders to Navigate an Evolving Industry
There has been a convergence in the healthcare industry and a new ecosystem is forming – one that is better connecting the industry from life science and medical device technology, through providers at the point of care, to the insurance and payor markets. With continued advances in technology connected care, this ecosystem has come closer together than ever before.
DHR has expertise in the Healthcare and Medical Technology landscape ranging from highly technical engineering roles through healthcare software providers, into the provider networks, and helping to optimize payors with innovative leaders. Our understanding of, and deep relationships within, this connected ecosystem positions us to find exceptional leaders for your organization.
From driving innovation to accelerating transformation, we’re your executive search partner for best-in-class leaders with the skills and passion to create impact.
DHR builds teams for Healthcare and Medical Technology organizations, with expertise across:
- Healthcare Software for Providers (Clinical Workflow, Revenue Cycle Management, Data, Healthcare Payments)
- Healthcare Software for Payors (Risk Adjustment, Revenue Cycle Management, Plan Management, Member Engagement, Health and Wellness, Terminology, CNLP, Healthcare Payments)
- Connected Care (Wearables, Hearing Aids, Implants, Heart Monitors, Connected Devices)
- Healthcare Device Technology (Nurse Call Response, Patient Monitoring, Security, Sensors)
- Functional Technology Roles within Healthcare / Medical Device (CIO, CDO, CTO, Innovation)
Consultants – North America
Managing Partner, Global Advanced Technology Practice
Managing Partner, Global Private Equity Practice
Managing Partner, Washington, DC
Managing Partner, Global Industrial Practice
Lindsay Bray Landsberg
Consultants – Europe
Consultants – Asia Pacific
Offices Around the Globe
Average Completion Rat
Stickiness Factor (more than 3 years)
Success Rate (search completion)