Future Ready Leaders for Consumer Services Companies
With ever-fluctuating customer demands, the best consumer services companies are discovering new growth opportunities in the marketplace while increasing customer engagement and loyalty. In today’s technology-driven world, leaders who can integrate new technologies to enhance user experiences are in high demand.
At DHR Global, our consumer services executive search expertise is proven effective in delivering exceptional candidates who can provide results for their companies and help maintain a competitive edge in a constantly changing environment.
Finding the Right Executive for Your Consumer Services Brand
Partnering with leading consumer services brands, our expert consultants are well-versed in the industry and can quickly identify and recruit executives who can exact impactful change in your organization.
In addition to vice president-level roles across functions such as marketing, sales, information technology and operations, we place executives across the C-suite, including:
- Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
The DHR Global Process
DHR Global takes pride in being one of the leading consumer services executive search firms. Understanding your unique needs and company culture, we utilize our expansive global reach to identify the most viable and qualified candidates for your company.
Our consumer services executive search capabilities are fueled by our custom and flexible approach, designed to help you get the best possible hiring outcome.
- Assess organization and position
- Meet key constituents
- Align with you on critical competencies for the role
- Develop search strategy and priorities
- Organize and execute research strategy
Board & CEO level searches also include strategic discussions are held with board members, investors and other stakeholders to determine your goals and what talent is required to accomplish them. A highly structured skills matrix is created to uncover gaps in board expertise and succession.
- Contact sources and potential candidates
- Weekly progress reporting/search calibration
- Develop and prioritize top prospects
- Comprehensive competency-based interviews
For Board & CEO searches, the Identify and Qualify phases are extremely research intensive. The DHR Partner reaches out to candidates directly, to determine cultural and behavioral fit, after extensive research has identified the appropriate match in terms of experience and personal characteristics.
- Heavy recruiting continues
- Comprehensive competency-based candidate interviews
- Lead psychometric assessment
- Conduct detailed referencing around critical competencies
- Conduct candidate meetings
- Debrief competency evaluation and Leap assessment results with you
- Review feedback to determine finalists
- Conduct in-depth referencing around critical competencies and background checks
- Offer negotiations and candidate counseling
At the Board & CEO level, the DHR Team advises your board in conducting a formal governance process leading to the selection of the best candidate.