Committed to setting the organization up for success today and into the future, the CEO of a food and beverage company sought to understand the executive team’s dynamics to capitalize on strengths and provide opportunities for development.
Recognizing there was a need for team effectiveness and executive coaching support in order to take the organization to the next level, the CEO engaged DHR Leadership Consulting for assistance.
DHR performed the following:
- Conducted one-on-one interviews with the CEO prior to assessment
- Conducted Leap and Emotional Quotient 2.0 assessments of the CEO and executive team
- Delivered individual and team debriefs for the team members
- Provided executive coaching
- Designed team effectiveness sessions
- Our assessment findings helped to integrate newer members into the existing team and provided the basis for further team development and coaching.
- The Emotional Quotient 2.0 findings were key to keeping the team dynamics in balance, with each executive having specific action items for their growth.
- Our work laid the foundation for a high-performing team including improved communication and collaboration and enhanced trust and mutual respect.
- Ongoing team effectiveness and individual executive coaching are planned to help the team continue to realize desired outcomes and improve organizational performance.