CHICAGO (August 7, 2023) – Leading talent advisory firm DHR Global is pleased to announce it has received a ‘Making a Difference’ Gold-level Aetna Workplace Well-being award. This is the third consecutive year the firm’s wellness program has been honored by Aetna.
As an organization committed to building and maintaining a healthy workplace, DHR’s workplace well-being program, Life@DHR, features a comprehensive well-being strategy that inspires employees to live healthier lives and prioritize well-being.
To help cultivate and sustain a culture of health and wellness, DHR maintains a year-round, comprehensive program with a focus on mental, physical, and general wellness. The program’s mission is to encourage wellness habits, increase awareness of factors that contribute to well-being, and support a sense of community in which the health and overall well-being of DHR’s employees are recognized as an essential element of their success.
“Life@DHR has grown to become a powerful aspect of our culture, and I am proud to work at a firm dedicated to employee health and wellness,” said Priya Taneja, Executive Vice President, Operations. “I am honored that the program has been recognized by Aetna for the third consecutive year and thrilled to share this award with the entire wellness team.”
“This prestigious award recognizes the tireless efforts put in by our team to create a culture that supports and nurtures the mental and physical health of our employees,” said Gabriella Williams, Senior Director, Global People Operations. “Life@DHR is a testament to our ongoing commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees. We are immensely proud to receive this award for the third year in a row.”
Life@DHR was honored for superior performance based on its schedule of engaging programming, including:
- Healthy Habit Building to help global team members set and feel confident in their goals throughout the year.
- Global Exercise Challenges with varied activities and virtual fitness classes to keep employees feeling recharged throughout the workday.
- Cooking with Wellness brings together colleagues to try new recipes while having fun and learning about a well-balanced diet.
- Wellness Week encourages employees to enjoy life outside of work and participate in activities that make them happiest.
“Congratulations to the team at DHR Global,” said Hillary Boxheimer, Wellness Manager, Mid-America Territory. “This recognition shows how they emphasize the importance of employee well-being, and we are proud to be their partner in employee wellness.”
About the Award
- Employers complete the award application using data from their most recent 12-month program year. This includes information on their well-being strategy and design, communications and organizational engagement, and program implementation and evaluation.
- Available to Aetna middle market, public and labor, and national account* employer segments in the United States with a minimum of 100 employees. This includes fully insured and self-funded employers with an Aetna medical plan.
- A peer review committee made up of well-being professionals reviewed and scored all applications based on pre-defined criteria.
- Awards were established in 2017.
*The 2023 Workplace Well-being Award program was a pilot for a select number of national account customers.